Saturday, July 27, 2013

Sunday is coming so soon!

Baby B watching t.v. with daddy.
“Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad” - Proverb
 
I have become so intrigued with these two. They are the definition of love and happiness for me, you can say and I just get so giddy!
 
I am so lucky and blessed to have such an amazing man to be so into his son. Baby B is so loved by mommy and daddy. I cannot stress enough the life that I want for my son to J because growing up, my siblings and I came from a very loving and caring family. I want that. I yearn so bad for that for him.
 
It will happen.
 
 
 
 
Alright! In the pinoy culture, we call our grandparents "lola" & "lolo". So guess who's coming into town to stay for a couple weeks or so?! Lola! I haven't seen my mother since last year for my birthday and sister's graduation party so it's going to be nice for her to help me spoil this little guy of mine. What I'm really excited about is her cooking for J and me! I haven't had her food in years! (last year didn't count because we mainly had a crawfishboil!) J is excited too because he is so into food. Good thing we have an oriental store not too far from here. Next weekend, my sister will be flying in from out of town as well and so I'm very excited for her coming too. :) I already know I'll be taking tons and tons of pictures. We don't get to see each other very much since we all live in different states. I wish that my dad and brother were able to come down and visit our little family, but work calls for them. Boo! The good news is that we are going to PA to visit them this coming up spring!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment