Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My sister's visit.



It's always a treat when my sister is present. With her hectic schedule and productive weekends, she managed to spend time with Baby B and I. With mom being here as well, it was really nice for the three of us to be together. I had hoped that she had a relaxing time. The last thing I wanted for her to feel was to be rushed and having to be dragged everywhere. Whatever she wanted to do, I was all up for it. We did a little tour of downtown Corpus and had a bite at Landry's to eat on the pier, went to the beach and soaked in the sun while taking pictures, ate loads of mom's cooking so it seems like it, and hung out with Baby. The weekend just went way too fast for us. It's like with a snap of a finger, she already has to fly out and go back to work. Reality, I know. As we dropped her off for the airport, I choked up a little. It's hard seeing a loved one go. I have no family here and with my hormones still raging, I could cry really hard, but only in the inside. Haha. I miss her terribly already, but I'm so glad she got to come out and meet her nephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment