Friday, August 23, 2013

Stop... It's crafting time!

Since now I've become a "stay-at-home mom", it's always a good opportunity to craft, craft, craft!! My project for the day was a pacifier clip. I thought these were super cute when I looked up tutorials. Of course, my first one will never come out perfect, but voila! These are so convenient for on the go or at the house. There's no telling how many times I've searched for Baby B's pacifiers when he gives those random outburts of cries, turning so red he turns purple and makes you wonder whether he's going to breathe anytime soon??!! Scary. Trying to blow on his face hasn't really phased him, he just continues... Just so I have the time to make his formula, his paci helps until I can get everything together.

He's starting to take in MORE formula. Chunky monkey soon? His rolls are starting to form.

No comments:

Post a Comment